Oxbridge Academy is a fully accredited distance learning institution. They pride themselves in offering quality tertiary education to people all over South Africa, especially those who would not have otherwise been able to study. They also offer rewrites of the National Senior Certificate to students who need to improve their matric results. With Oxbridge Academy, you are able to study from anywhere in South Africa, from the comfort of your own home and while working.
Fill in the form on the left-hand side and Oxbridge Academy will call you as soon as possible with study options, payment plans and exact steps to get you enrolled and pursuing your dreams.
Application Closing Dates
Applications are open all year round – you can apply and start studying at any point in the year.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: Register
- Click on the button at the bottom of this page.
- Fill in and complete all of your information on the registration form.
- Attach your documents
- Submit the form
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
STEP 2: WAIT FOR THE STUDENT ADVISOR
- Once you have submitted your registration form, a student advisor will phone you.
- The student advisor will give you all of the necessary instructions needed to complete the registration process.
STEP 3: PAY THE COURSE FEE
WHAT COURSES ARE ON OFFER?
The college offers short courses, skills certificates, and national certificates leading to diplomas in the following fields:
- Advertising and Marketing Management
- Assessor and Moderator
- Beauty Therapy
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Business Management
- Childhood Development
- Computer Studies
- Contact Centre Operations
- Engineering Studies
- Events Management
- Human Resource Management
- Matric and Bridging
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Project Management
- Public Relations
- Public Sector Management
- Secretarial Courses
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Tourism and Hospitality
You can view all of their courses here